Zen Art Bookmarks with Manya
Zen art is a unique way to meditate and focus. It does not just promote creativity and attentiveness but it is also a way to mend oneself. Tangle and pattern art as a separate art form was discovered only nine years ago and over the years Zen doodling has become a ‘Zen activity’ which is a form of yoga for our minds. Zen doodling is a way of drawing patterns that are structured and organized.
About the Instructor (in their own words)
I am a self-taught artist and passionate about art. For me art is the way to calm myself and bring peace to my mind. I love to work with different mediums and bases. I like taking up new art techniques and enjoy the process of making and I strongly believe that art is all about painting the dreams into reality!
- Learning different Zen art patterns;
- Incorporating Zen art patterns in different shapes;
- Unique, quirky personalized bookmarks with Zen and Mandala elements;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- 3 x A4 size drawing sheets/ Plain paper;
- Sketch pen/Marker (preferably black);
- Gel/ball pen (preferably black);
- Acrylic colours/Watercolours;
- 2 x brushes(flat/round – medium size);
- Water container;
- Rough cotton cloth;
- Thread/ ribbon (optional);
- This workshop is beginner-friendly;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
- Let's Create a different and yet quirky personalized bookmarks by adding Zen and Mandala Elements
- I am a self-taught artist and passionate about art. For me art is the way to calm myself and bring peace to my mind. I love to work with different mediums and bases. I like taking up new art techniques and enjoy the process of making and I strongly believe that art is all about painting the dreams into reality!
- 29/08/2020 11:00
- 29/08/2020 12:00
- 29/08/2020 01:00
- Beginner Friendly
Please also suggest easier-to-find alternatives for materials wherever possible. The easier it is to arrange materials, the more likely people will want to attend. A4 Drawing sheet or plain paper (2 Nos.)A pencil, eraser, scaleBlack Gel PenBlack sketch pen/markerAcrylic colors/ Water Colors Brushes (flat/round – medium size)Water containerRough cotton cloth
- Bodhiroom does not guarantee sales of ticket.