Yogance with Nidhi
Yoga is possibly India’s most famous export. This ancient art is not just superb for maintaining one’s physical well-being but is also a channel for meditation and spirituality. The most proficient yogis have control over both their bodies and minds. It’s no wonder that Yoga has been a source of comfort for many in these difficult times.
Instructor Nidhi will take participants through a fun session of Yogance which is ‘Yoga in the form of flow.’ Participants can expect a lot of movement and to learn techniques that calm the mind.
The instructor, Nidhi is the official Yoga instructor for sports chain Decathlon’s Dwarka branch in Delhi. She has completed various courses in Yoga and believes in doing the practice mindfully due to which lot of people are able to relate to it.
- Participants in general, and especially those with pre-existing health issues, are advised to seek their doctor’s counsel prior to undertaking any new physical exercise.
- Since the workshop will involve a lot of movement, participants should wear loose, comfortable clothing which allow for free movement.
- Participants will require a mat or some sort of rug on which they can perform asanas.
- Instructions will be in English;
- Participants will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. It will not be possible to join the webinar using your mobile phone as this is a practical webinar and your phone will be in use to edit images/videos during the session.
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
Ticket for Yogance with Nidhi₹150.00 Add to basket