Hy I'm megha khare ,self taught watercolorist and currently completing my undergraduate degree of ayurved medicine and surgery from ujjain . I love exploring different subjects in watercolors in which landscapes are my favourite thing to paint. I love sharing my skills and experience with people who strive to learn something new . Ps. I'm a bit extrovert and love making new friends 💓
Watercolour Painting with Megha
2Watercolour painting is one of the first artforms we’re all taught, partly because of the ease with which one can obtain watercolours and start using them, but also because watercolours lend themselves to intense portraits and landscapes that look great! Artists have painted the night sky for centuries and in this workshop, participants will learn how to capture the cosmos using watercolours!
Instructor, Megha is pursuing her Bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from Ujjain. She used to love painting from the very beginning and after getting into college she started her art journey. She strives to keep learning and improving her skills. She loves to share her knowledge with other people because she feels knowledge grows when it is shared.
- Right materials to start Watercolour painting;
- Basic techniques;
- Common mistakes beginners do while painting and how to correct them.
- Participants must have:
- Watercolour paper of at least 250 /300gsm thickness;
- Brushes (round 10 , round 4 ,round 0 ,flat brush 10);
- 2 x Jar of water;
- Cloth or tissue paper;
- Masking tape (if not available than any wasi tape );
- Participants younger than the age of 16 must have the assistance of a parent or guardian nearby during the workshop.
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English.
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
I learned some new tricks and I enjoyed it very much