Hy I'm megha khare ,self taught watercolorist and currently completing my undergraduate degree of ayurved medicine and surgery from ujjain . I love exploring different subjects in watercolors in which landscapes are my favourite thing to paint. I love sharing my skills and experience with people who strive to learn something new . Ps. I'm a bit extrovert and love making new friends 💓
Watercolour Forest with Megha
Watercolour painting is one of the first artforms we’re all taught, partly because of the ease with which one can obtain watercolours and start using them, but also because watercolours lend themselves to colourful portraits and landscapes that look great!
Instructor, Megha is pursuing her Bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from Ujjain. She used to love painting from the very beginning and after getting into college she started her art journey. She strives to keep learning and improving her skills. She loves to share her knowledge with other people because she feels knowledge grows when it is shared.
- Quick introduction to the materials and techniques to be used;
- How to paint different types of pine tree;
- Painting the whole composition (main project);
- Do’s and don’ts;
- How to correct mistakes;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- 2 jars of clean water;
- Tissue/ paper towel/ clean cotton cloth;
- Watercolour paper of thickness 300gm;
- Brush (3 x round brushes no. 0, 6, 10 and a flat brush no. 10 or 12);
- Participants must have a basic knowledge about watercolour painting;
- Instructions will be in English;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.