I've been doing lettering for about a year now. I've always been interested in art and I finally found my calling with Lettering. I'm a second year management student and I'm also persuing a professional course in finance. I believe lettering is a way of expressing your mood with art as well as words. The best thing is that anyone can learn it and there's no wrong way to letter!
Watercolour Florals with Vanshika
Watercolour painting is one of the first artforms we’re all taught, partly because of the ease with which one can obtain watercolours and start using them, but also because watercolours lend themselves to colourful portraits and landscapes that look great! So, it’s quite natural for watercolours and floral art to go hand-in-hand.
Instructor, Vanshika, is a second-year management student and is also pursuing a professional course in finance. She believes art is a way of expressing your mood. The best thing is that anyone can learn it and there’s no wrong way to go about art!
- Understanding supplies to give best results;
- Learning basic strokes to build muscle memory;
- Different florals and leaves;
- Floral compositions;
- Tips and tricks;
- Participants must have:
- Watercolours (any brand);
- Watercolour paper, cartridge paper or any thick paper;
- Round brushes;
- Participants younger than the age of 16 must have the assistance of a parent or guardian nearby during the workshop.
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English and Hindi.
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.