I am an artist and art tutor from Kerala, with 5 years of experience, creating unique artworks, through a variety of mediums.
Watercolor Painting with Nanditha
Watercolor is a wonderful and relaxing medium, full of possibilities, but it can be quite unforgiving and tricky when it comes to beginners. In this workshop, you will learn to embrace the magic of the medium and to paint expressively without any fear.
About the Instructor (in their own words)
I am a 3-D artist and art teacher from Kerala. I’ve been creating unique works through different mediums for the past 5 years and have conducted several art workshops, exhibitions and events.
- Learn everything about the medium and related art supplies;
- Different techniques in watercolor;
- Paint and water ratio;
- Brush control;
- Color mixing;
- Learn to create a beautiful scenery painting by the end of the workshop;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Paper above 300gsm;
- 2 x containers of water;
- Cloth or paper towel;
- No prior skill or experience is required for this workshop – this workshop is appropriate for beginners and intermediate-level artists;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
Watercolour is a wonderful and relaxing medium, full of possibilities, but it can be quite unforgiving and tricky when it comes to begginners. In this workshop, you will learn to embrace the magic of the medium and to paint expressively without any fear.
- For begginners and intermediates
Please also suggest easier-to-find alternatives for materials wherever possible. The easier it is to arrange materials, the more likely people will want to attend. WatercolorsPaper above 300gsmPallete2 containers of waterCloth or paper towel