Hey! I'm Hridim I'm a freelance artist and an aspiring fashion designer. i have always been interested in different types of art. For me anything you love or enjoy is an art form . i have an inclination towards Mandalas, embroidery, watercolors, illustration and many more things. I love venturing out of my comfort zone. for more information check out my instagram handle @illustrationpalette
Watercolor Bookmarks with Hridim
Bookmarks, originally used to mark the readers’ progress through books, have accompanied books since the first century AD. Today, they’re more than just pieces of paper. The elegant Watercolour Bookmarks you’ll learn to create in this workshop may even prompt you to get to that book you’ve been meaning to read! They also make great gifts!
The process of making these bookmarks is extremely therapeutic and will leave you with a sense of calm in the end. Join us for this beginner friendly workshop and explore the world of abstract watercolour bookmarks.
- Three types of watercolour bookmarks;
- Various watercolour techniques for making bookmarks;
- Different types of abstract doodles and watercolour combinations;
Instructor Profile (in their own words)
I’m an artist and I’ve tried out various forms of art like watercolours, illustrations, hand-lettering, mandalas and so much more! If you’re interested in seeing some of my work, do visit my instagram account – @IllustrationPalette
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Watercolour paper A5 (1 sheet) [If not, a normal 120 gsm sheet will do];
- Watercolour paint set;
- Black pen/fine liner (micro tip);
- Round brushes (1 thin and 1 thick brush);
- A glass of water for watercolours;
- Palette for mixing the colours;
- Rough paper for testing watercolours (1 sheet);
- Thin paper tapes/masking tape;
- No prior knowledge is required for this workshop;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.