Namaskar , "Great things are done by series of small things together ".... (vincent van gogh ).i truly believe in this , myself Alphee an Artist ( gifted by god ) and Art Educator . God created Artist because after god an artist can visualize and create thoughts in great work & can add life to it. As an Creative Artist I Do exhibitions, and have my private collection in India and abroad . I have done Masters in Drawing and painting , and created a record for myself in India Book Of Records ( 2019). I am associated with an International school and work as an Art Educator too. I am an experienced instructor have conducted many workshops for School kids, underprivileged kids ,working & non-working women and many more . I am part of a community Radio Station where I lead a program Art Manthan , ( we create ,learn & do workshops )all about art & creativity . Having experiences in Great workshops by DMRC, Faber castell, CAMLIN & so on... Art is each breath and life for me so , Lets have happy and creative learning together
Warli Art with Alphee
Warli art is a style of Indian tribal art that originates in Maharashtra. In this art form different geometric shapes like circles and triangles each have a unique significance and are symbolic of different elements of nature. For example, a circle depicts the sun or the moon and a triangle depicts a mountain. Warli art is one of the most admired traditional Indian folk arts, and hence you see it on sarees, coasters, dupattas, book marks and so on.
Instructor, Alphee, is a Delhi-based artist and art educator. She is also an India book of records holder! Alphee has done a lot of art exhibitions and continues to do so even during the COVID period with virtual exhibitions.
- Introducing Warli art;
- Using different geometric shapes;
- Discovering the traditional beauty of Warli folk art;
- Design a masterpiece for your home decor e.g. coaster, wall hanging, book mark, card;
- Participants must have:
- A4 size sheet cut into 4×4 (square shape);
- Brush pens;
- Acrylic colours/ watercolours;
- Paint brushes (size 0,1,2,3);
- Participants younger than the age of 16 must have the assistance of a parent or guardian nearby during the workshop;
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English, but the instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app;
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications;
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics;
Thanks to Bodhi room and thanks to alphee the workshop was very creative and interesting , I love all the explanation and step by step guidance . My wife and I am was very satisfied and enjoyed creative learning . Thank you so much .we look forward for more sessions . Great instructor with good knowledge
- Abhishek Thakur
Great , creative fun learning and knowledgeable session .had a great learning session thanks you so much .I love warli art now , and will try more and more
It was fabulous and the way she was teaching was out standing.
- Abhishek & manisha
Very good session.