Are you a college student? Do you like and agree with Bodhiroom’s vision and mission? Would you like to be involved in some way? If your answer to all of the questions was ‘Yes’, then do sign up to become a Bodhiroom Volunteer!
Many of our instructors need help on the day of the workshop with tasks including:
- Transporting equipment to-and-from the venue
- Setting up and packing up at the venue
- Handing out materials to participants
- Taking photos and videos
- Keeping the instructor on time
Bodhiroom Volunteers are trained to assist instructors with the tasks above. They can then decide the dates when they want to be made available to help at workshops
What are the benefits for Volunteers?
- Getting to learn a new skill for free!
- Networking with new people
- The pleasure of using your free time to help someone spread knowledge
- Your transportation costs are covered
- You get a small stipend as well!