Tangle and Pattern Art with Chakshita
Tangle art is a newly emerged American artform, also known as ‘artistic therapy,’ that involves the penning of various patterns like orbs, squiggles, humps, drops etc. in a repetitive manner. The patterns are intricate and made symmetrically. Other than being an art, it also helps as a therapy to calm your mind, to increase your attention span, and to help you empower your imagination.
Your instructor, Chakshita is a budding Artist by passion. In her daily life she is a student pursuing Philosophy from St. Stephen’s College. She would also describe herself as a lost traveler and a dedicated learner!
- Introduction to an ideal size grid used to fill patterns;
- Empty patterns and tangles;
- Ways to fill empty patterns ;
- Creating a full tangled depiction using all the prior techniques;
- Participants must have:
- 2 white sheets;
- Black gel pen;
- Colored pen/ Sketch pen (optional);
- Fineliner/ technical pen – 0.4 mm, 0.6 mm (optional);
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby during the webinar;
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English, but the instructor is comfortable with Hindi as well;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 3.2 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
Good event... learnt quite a few techniques