Take Charge of Your Emotions with Shruti
In this Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) oriented workshop participants will learn how they can develop positive thinking, become more confident, physically & mentally healthy and become happier. NLP techniques such as Visualisation, Eating right, Breathing techniques etc will be taught in the workshop.
Instructor, Shruti is an Emotional Well-being and a communication coach. She has been a public speaker and trainer for the last 6 years. Few years back, she was introduced to the spiritual world where she started learning Meditation practices. She is also an NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Coach. She has been helping people with their emotional health for quite some time now. She is also a Chartered Accountant and a Theatre Enthusiast
- Identifying symptoms of poor emotional health;
- How to change your mood instantly;
- How to maintain emotional well-being in the long run;
- NLP techniques, Breathing techniques and lot other tools will be explained in detail
- Participants younger than the age of 16 must have the assistance of a parent or guardian nearby during the workshop.
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English and Hindi.
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
I think the event was great.