I am a self learned artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art ,marble printing, madhubani art , pencil color portraits , abstract art and many more. Art has always been part of my life. I believe in "Do What You Love" and Art gives me wings to express myself with freedom , To me art is my teacher, meditation, therapy, happiness, story keeper, Guardian and my own way of dealing with life experiences. Through Art, The exploration is endless and I think you never stop learning from it.
T-Shirt Painting with Jainee
Have a t-shirt? Want to personalise it or do something different or cool with it? Why not paint it? This also helps you with your good deed of the day because instead of purchasing and consuming a new piece of clothing, you can upcycle your existing garments in a fun new way.
Jainee is a self-taught artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art, Madhubani art, pencil colour portraits and abstract art. She believes in “doing what you love “and she wants to spread positivity through her art workshops.
- Learn how to make a stencil;
- Learn how to paint on t-shirts;
- Care instructions to preserve the painted t-shirt;
- Participants must have:
- T-shirt or any garment (suggestion: take an old garment so you can upcycle it and give it a new look);
- Acrylic or fabric colours/spray paints;
- Cello tape;
- Chart paper/card sheet/OHP sheet;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent/guardian nearby during the webinar.
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app;
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications;
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics;
Too good to learn new thing that too with such a pleasent instructor and there guidance.. Love to carry it forward with new upcoming things..
Overall it's funtastic