I am a self learned artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art ,marble printing, madhubani art , pencil color portraits , abstract art and many more. Art has always been part of my life. I believe in "Do What You Love" and Art gives me wings to express myself with freedom , To me art is my teacher, meditation, therapy, happiness, story keeper, Guardian and my own way of dealing with life experiences. Through Art, The exploration is endless and I think you never stop learning from it.
Soft Pastel Art with Jainee
Soft pastels feel just like chalk colors. They are vibrant, highly pigmented, long lasting, and absolutely freeing. The reason one will love working with soft pastels is the direct contact one has with the medium with no brush interference. You can do smudging and blending with your fingers. It is a lot of fun blending soft pastels directly on paper with your fingers. You can feel and create the rich texture of this versatile medium by making your own masterpiece with it.
About the instructor (in their own words)
I am a self-learned artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art, Madhubani art, pencil colours, portraits and abstract art. Art has always been part of my life. I believe in “do what you love” and I am here to make people love art through my workshops.
- Colour blending;
- Texture and composition;
- Side strokes;
- Technique demonstration;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Soft pastels;
- Drawing paper;
- Cotton/ blending stump;
- No prior skill or experience is required for this workshop;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
Soft pastel are just like chalk colors. they are vibrant, highly pigmented, long lasting, and absolutely freeing.The reason one will love working with soft pastels is the direct contact one has with the medium with no brush interference. You can do smudging and blending with your fingers. It is Such a fun blending soft pastel directly on paper with your fingers. You can feel and create the rich texture of this versatile medium by making your own masterpiece with it.
- beginner friendly
soft pastelsdrawing papercotton / blending stump