Hi, I am Apoorva, BA by profession and artist by passion.Drawing, painting and coloring is my hobby since childhood and I found it as meditative therapy. It relaxes me from the hustle bustle of life and provides me some 'me' time. So I usually spend my weekends creating some paintings. I want to spread this therapy to the maximum people I can to provide some relaxation during this pendamic. You can see my work on my instagram handle https://www.instagram.com/leisurestorys/
Soft Pastel Art with Apoorva
Soft pastels are an interesting art product and art form. The product itself is a bridge between charcoal and paint. Similarly, the art form is a bridge between sketching and painting, the in-between where colour starts becoming as important as form. Soft pastel art looks great – it’s easy to pick up but difficult to master. In this workshop, learn how to take the first steps on your pastel journey.
Instructor, Apoorva is a self-taught artist who believes she is still growing her skills. She loves to explore new art forms.
- Mixing of colours using soft pastels;
- Different techniques of using soft pastels;
- Give enhanced effect using acrylic over pastels;
- How to provide glossy effect to pastel;
- Participants must have:
- Soft pastels;
- Drawing sheet;
- A single round brush (any number);
- Acrylic black colour;
- Magic tape (optional);
- Participants younger than the age of 16 must have the assistance of a parent or guardian nearby during the workshop.
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
The instructor taught very patiently, over all a good session.
Amazing and easy