I am a freelance artist and interior designer, I always interested in art, I love to explore different art for example -Doodling, Design Exercise, Design Process, Painting etc. My Instagram handle is @creativeclass2 Thank you Shanu Agarwal
Shape Doodling with Shanu
Doodling is the one art form that almost all of us have practiced at one time or another. Whether you’re bored in a classroom or a meeting, you inevitably end up creating something with your pen or pencil in the margins of your notebook. Whether it’s just squiggles and shapes or a comic strip, that artwork is an expression of your creativity and can be practiced and improved. Doodling is pleasurable, immensely creative and can look fantastic when done well. Join us in this webinar as the instructor guides you through creating fun birthday gifts with your very own doodles adorning them.
Your instructor, Shanu is a freelance artist and interior designer. She has always been interested in art and currently explores her passion in this field through doodling, design exercises, design processes and painting. Her Instagram handle is @creativeclass2
- What is Doodling?
- Shape exploration approach;
- Elements of the shape;
- Final card;
- Participants must have:
- Rough paper/ empty notebook
- Pen (any black pen);
- A5 or A4 sheet for card;
- Colour pencils (optional);
- Participants younger than the age of 16 must have the assistance of a parent or guardian nearby during the workshop.
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English and Hindi.
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
Enjoyed the workshop. The teacher Shanu well versed with the subject. Going easy and making sure all students on the same page as hers. Taught well. There was quite a bit of learning from the workshop. Thank you Shanu.
- Monica Aurora
Was good and a useful one . The instructor was also very clear