Resin Jewellery with Sujan
Resin is an amazing art medium that is so much fun to play with! In this session you will learn how to correctly mix and tint your resin and create beautiful wearable art pieces. This is an Beginner to Intermediate session for those of you that want to have fun, be creative, and get the basics on how to create these artsy pendants and earrings. Learn all quick easy tricks and steps to create your own jewellery to wear or gift! Participants will be shown how to mix and create resin art pendants and given the skills and materials to develop unique jewellery pieces.
Instructor, Sujan, is a self-taught artist who specializes in resin art. Apart from workshops to spread the art form, Sujan also does custom work including jewelry resin art, canvas painting and coaster to order.
- Creating beautiful and unique pendants and earrings;
- Using different materials and techniques;
- Working with resin;
- How to tint your resin with acrylic, ink and powdered pigments
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Epoxy resin (300ml) – Epoxy on Amazon;
- Electrical digital weighting scale – on Amazon;
- Resin pigments and alcoholic ink colours – on Amazon 1 and Amazon 2
- Disposable cups;
- Sticks (like ice cream sticks);
- Naturally dried rose petals , flowers, leaves – on Amazon;
- Golden leaf for crafts – On Amazon;
- IMPORTANT Material : Resin Silicon jewellery moulds – on Amazon 1 and Amazon 2
- Small natural stones;
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age;
- Participants must have a well-ventilated workspace for the webinar and should take all precautions prior to following the webinar;
- Instructions will be in English;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.