I am a self learned artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art ,marble printing, madhubani art , pencil color portraits , abstract art and many more. Art has always been part of my life. I believe in "Do What You Love" and Art gives me wings to express myself with freedom , To me art is my teacher, meditation, therapy, happiness, story keeper, Guardian and my own way of dealing with life experiences. Through Art, The exploration is endless and I think you never stop learning from it.
Paint Your Emotions
Art and emotions are intrinsically tied together. It is impossible to create art without any emotion backing that art and on the other hand creating art can also bring out certain emotions in the artist. In this workshop, participants will explore the connection between their emotions and their artistic thinks. It is intended to be a relaxing workshop in which participants will be encourage and guided to create from the heart rather than the head.
Instructor, Jainee is a self-taught artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art , madhubani art, pencil colour portraits and abstract art. She believes in “doing what you love “and she wants to spread positivity through her art workshops.
- Understanding emotions;
- Experiencing a sound bath;
- Expressing what you feel through art;
- Building up gratitude;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Scarf (any piece of cloth to cover your face);
- Basic art supplies of your choice like watercolours , sketch pens, brush pen , soft pastel ,crayons etc;
- 5 drawing papers;
- No skill or experience is required for this workshop;
- Participants must be aged 12 years or above;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
- Participants must perform the activity along with the instructor – it is not a show-and-tell.
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation only;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.