Mindfulness with Junk Journaling by Kumudini
Journal-making might seem redundant in this electronic world, but in fact this Do-It-Yourself craft-form ticks all your creative requirements and leaves you with a sense of satisfaction at having created something with your own hands. It goes without saying that these personalized journals make great gifts as well!
Instructor, Kumudini, has studied English Literature in her post-graduation, and now she is working as a freelance content and social media strategist. She’s been junk journaling for over two years now, and she thinks that it’s all that she would ever need to stay happy. She believes that journaling is one art that stays with a person forever, and they always get back to it.
- Introduction to various types of journaling;
- Learning to make basic doodles;
- Tips and tricks to make beautiful junk journal spreads;
- Enhancing creativity and the art of expressing yourself by using different materials together to make a composition;
- Practising mindfulness by using the activity in daily life;
- Participants must have:
- A notebook;
- Coloured sheets;
- Sketch pens;
- Participants younger than the age of 16 must have the assistance of a parent or guardian nearby during the workshop.
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English and Hindi.
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
I loved it. It has inspired me to junk journal now!
Very well organized.. the organizer as well as the instructor were very well prepared.. thank you Kumudini..
This was the best
One of the best workshops I have attended. It was very interactive, imaginative and fun.