I am a self learned artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art ,marble printing, madhubani art , pencil color portraits , abstract art and many more. Art has always been part of my life. I believe in "Do What You Love" and Art gives me wings to express myself with freedom , To me art is my teacher, meditation, therapy, happiness, story keeper, Guardian and my own way of dealing with life experiences. Through Art, The exploration is endless and I think you never stop learning from it.
Marble Printing with Jainee
Marble printing is a type of liquid painting which can be used to cover hard surfaces with designs that are similar to the ones that are present naturally in marble.
In this workshop, you can make your own customised or personalised product with marbling effect. You can also re-decorate your old mug or any ceramic item to give them a unique marble textures. It can be used to decorate your crockery with a personalised touch for yourself or to gift to a loved one. It’s a sweet, simple, inexpensive project that is so fun!
Jainee is a self-taught artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art, madhubani art, pencil colour portraits and abstract art. She believes in “doing what you love “and she wants to spread positivity through her art workshops.
- Introduction to marble prints
- Introduction to materials
- Introduction floating principles
- Method and Technique for marbling effect
- Guidance for Marbling on different materials.
- Method to keep marble prints permanent.
- Participants must have:
- Any ceramic item like mug, cup, soccer, bowl, glass bottle etc. (if available you can also use an oven-safe product);
- Deep vessel half filled with water;
- Plastic/garbage bag (it should be the size of vessel);
- 2-3 shades of nail paint or oil paint colours;
- Rough cloth;
- Participants younger than the age of 16 must have the assistance of a parent or guardian nearby during the workshop.
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app;
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!