Hi, I’m Payal Lonarkar, inclined towards every creative thing around me. I watch the world through the eyes of an artist and that’s the source of my affinity towards art. My curious mind force me to study the from it's core.
Mandala to Zen Art via Doodles with Payal
This is a unique 3-in-1 workshop where participants will learn about Mandalas, Zen Art and Doodling, but more importantly the differences between these art forms and their roles in art therapy. Despite many artists teaching these art forms there is still confusion about them. This workshop will work to dispel that confusion.
About the Instructor (in their own words)
Hi, I’m Payal Lonarkar, inclined towards every creative thing around me. I watch the world through the eyes of an artist and that’s the source of my affinity towards art. I am a graduate and working in the marketing and branding industry, which is also again creative because, from learning new languages, content writing, event decor to practising all art and dance forms, all are my hobbies and profession too. My curious mind forces me to go to the core and learn every art form!
- Introduction to all 3 art forms;
- History of Zen art and Mandalas;
- Differences between them;
- Their roles in art therapy;
- Mini masterpiece of Zen-Mandala;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Pen (preferably black gel pen/ CD marker);
- Pencil (optional);
- Drawing papers;
- Eraser (optional);
- Scale (optional);
- Rounder (optional);
- Some colours that participant has at home;
- No prior skill or experience is required for this workshop;
- Participants must be aged 8 or above;
- Instructions will be in English;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.