This is K.DheebaSuresh from hkcrafthouse, a self taught freelance artist and most importantly a Happy mom of a naughty toddler from Tamilnadu. Art and craft has been a part of my life since from childhood and that urged me to try an awesome craft called Navadhanya Vinayagar which was made out of 9 auspicious grains. That way i had a chance to explore lot of art forms where in i fell in love with the most Mediative Art forms (mandala, zentangle, doodle). And thats where my art journey got so much intensive. I love learning and creating something new daily and would love to transfer the knowledge i gained to others happily!!
Mandala Art with Dheeba
Mandalas are the artwork of the East – they are widely used in many Eastern cultures but are strongly associated with Buddhism You would likely have seen these geometric, diagrammatic, colourful pieces in a monastery with monks chanting as they prepare their art. Mandalas are used to represent the cosmos and the wholeness of all things. Not only is this art beautiful, the act of creating it is meditative.
About the Instructor (in their own words)
I am the founder of a craft brand named hkcrafthouse. I do conduct various art and craft workshops for kids adults including mandala sessions.
- What is mandala art;
- How to construct a grid to draw mandala;
- How to create a watercolour background without using actual watercolours;
- Learning about different patterns to create the soulful art;
- Creating the beautiful mandala art together, step by step;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Regular thick drawing sheet or any art book;
- Any pens (ball point, gel, CD marker, stick pens) preferably black;
- Brush pens or normal sketch pens;
- Plastic wrapper;
- Spray bottle;
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Tamil;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
Great session .
- Malathi M
- Nandini Gahlaut
The class was awesome
- Preeti Shetty
As we understand that the time for art work was less, still felt that few queries were not properly addressed.. Overall the workshop was fabulous..
Good learning experience.. only one suggestion.. the camera needs to be clear as this is an intricate art form