I am primarily a watercolor/oil based artist however i experiment with gouache and acrylics time to time to build skills and challenge my own creativity. My signature works vary from galaxies to starry nights. I am also a therapeutic art coach and conduct pattern workshops and indulge in color therapy to help relieve stress and manifest dreams ! My goal is to spread my knowledge and like CassArt says - " Let's fill this town with artists !!!"
Liner Sketch Painting with Akriti
In this workshop, participants will learn two techniques: watercolour gradient technique and pen illustration. Watercolour gradient technique is one of the most commonly used techniques while pen illustration has been one of the oldest forms of artwork and we shall give it a twist of minimalistic shading as well as adding dimension! The end result will be a beautiful landscape with a lovely skyscape and elements including mountains, trees, etc.
About the Instructor (in their own words)
I predominantly work with watercolours and oil, however I include gouache and acrylic time to time to challenge the creativity within. My signature style ranges from creating galaxies to starry nights with varying mediums such as watercolour and fineliners. I am also a certified therapeutic art coach and have taken classes on patterns for a relaxing and stress relieving experience.
- Watercolour gradient and soft blending;
- Minimalistic illustration and shading (Pen);
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- No prior experience is required for participants;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi and Gujarati;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.