Ms. Ashmita Dhawan is the Co-Founder of Talk Nest, a Counseling Psychologist and a Student Mentor to young learners. She holds a Masters degree in Clinical Psychology and an Ontario Graduate Diploma in Gerontology, the scientific study of ageing. Having worked in India as a Mental Health Counselor, Ashmita has dealt with individuals going through depression, anxiety, relationship problems, work performance and body image issues. She has also worked as a Hospice and Palliative Care Professional in Canada with children and older adults suffering from terminal and life-threatening illnesses like ALS, Cancer, AIDS, Alzheimer's disease, COPD, multiple sclerosis, etc. Her education and training has made her effective working with a wide range of clients from children to young adults, with an emphasis on senior populations. Besides clinical experience, she also conducts skill-building, stress management workshops to equip individuals in identifying their problems and working towards them. Ms. Dhawan is also a Content Consultant and has developed content pertaining to mental health, which has been used in websites as self-help resources.
How to Improve Your Sleep Patterns with Ashmita
Sleep is common to every human being. But what is the age when humans get the best sleep of our lives? Wait… why do we even sleep? What really happens when we are sleeping at night or during the day? Is there a way to improve our sleeping postures and patterns? If you are looking for answers to these questions, you must attend this workshop and find out!
- Why do we sleep?
- The 5 stages of sleep;
- Interesting facts/history of sleep;
- Tips & techniques for better sleep;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app;
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications;
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.