I am a Product Development Consultant by profession.I stay in Hyderabad with my husband. Staying in an urban lifestyle with a tight work schedule usually makes us forget about ourselves and our hobbies/ interests. But out of all the odds, I try to take out time for my passion in gardening; be with vegetable plants, flowering plants or foliage plants. I love being around them and care for them in organic ways. Gardening is very therapeutic and indulging with nature. It was a really very peaceful and fulfilling experience. Gardening helped a lot in understanding the sustainable ways of coexistence with mother nature. I started my blog on Instagram as @amateurplanylady_ exactly a year before to connect with like-minded people to learn more about this and share my love too. I have approx 150+ plants which includes flowering plants, vegetable plants and ornamental plants too. I am glad the craziness started a couple of years before and I took my hobby as a passion. I can definitely say that this has surely made me a better person. I would love to spread my share of knowledge which I got from my experience and moreover the mistakes I made. As Alfred Austin said "Show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are."
Home Gardening with Raina
Gardening is not just about the plants but rather the act is therapeutic which people of all ages can get into. The process of connecting with nature makes us better people. It’s one of the easiest hobbies to pick up and we can also pass it on to our next generation. In this workshop you will learn little about everything in gardening and you will be able to take that successful step to start your indoor and vegetable garden too.
Instructor, Raina, is a Product Development Consultant by profession. Raina loves being around plants and caring for them in organic ways. She started her blog on Instagram as @amateurplantlady_ a year earlier to connect with like-minded people to learn more about this activity and to share her love for it too. She has 200+ plants in her garden which include flowering plants, vegetable plants and ornamental plants.
- This webinar is intended to be a show-and-tell but participants with the relevant materials can follow along.
- Introduction to gardening;
- Indoor plants and their care;
- Propagation of indoor plants;
- Vegetable plants and their care;
- Online live activity for vegetable gardening;
- Making fertilizers from common kitchen materials;
- Participants below the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them;
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app;
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications;
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com;
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics;
The workshop was very informative and enjoyed it. The only thing that could make it better is to take a single topic per workshop of maybe 1 hr session each.
It was amazing session,with lot of essential Information about planting, Good one👍
- Sunita Sharma
My mother enjoyed the Session very much
- Sakshi Sharma
Great session, thoroughly enjoyed it