Namaskar , "Great things are done by series of small things together ".... (vincent van gogh ).i truly believe in this , myself Alphee an Artist ( gifted by god ) and Art Educator . God created Artist because after god an artist can visualize and create thoughts in great work & can add life to it. As an Creative Artist I Do exhibitions, and have my private collection in India and abroad . I have done Masters in Drawing and painting , and created a record for myself in India Book Of Records ( 2019). I am associated with an International school and work as an Art Educator too. I am an experienced instructor have conducted many workshops for School kids, underprivileged kids ,working & non-working women and many more . I am part of a community Radio Station where I lead a program Art Manthan , ( we create ,learn & do workshops )all about art & creativity . Having experiences in Great workshops by DMRC, Faber castell, CAMLIN & so on... Art is each breath and life for me so , Lets have happy and creative learning together
Hand-Made Ganpatis with Alphee
Ganpati Bappa Morya!
For the upcoming Ganesh Chaturti and Visarjan period, we will likely not see large crowds and pandals. While we will miss those sights and sounds, it does give us the opportunity to showcase our love of the cuddly God of New Beginnings by making simple home-made Ganpatis from commonly available materials. Participants who wish to make their Ganpatis from completely eco-friendly materials are encouraged to so and will be guided accordingly. Our hope is that on whatever day you decide to do the Visarjan, you can simply place your Ganeshji in a vessel filled with water and dissolve the idol with no environmental impact.
About the Instructor (in their own words)
I am Delhi-based professional creative artist, an India book of records holder. I work as an educator with an International School. My work is worship for me, I paint each day. I believe that art is a medium of self-expression. I have also done many workshops with underprivileged kids, working women, kids and many more. I have also done exhibitions all around in India and abroad and have many private collections too.
- Discussion on materials that can be used;
- Molding the Ganpati idol;
- Painting the Ganpati idol with available colours;
- Additional decorations for the idol;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Molding material: atta/clay/mitti etc.
- Colours: acrylic paint/watercolour paint/natural colours (haldi, Kumkum etc.)
- Paint brush (any size);
- Container of water;
- Decorations: buttons, rice, pulses etc.
- This workshop is beginner-friendly;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.