Weaving Dreams was my brainchild back in 2014 and has been evolving in small ways ever since. I started off by making Dreamcatchers for fun which later turned out to be something people wanted to buy. And I thought to myself "Hey! Why not?". That was the beginning of me making a few Dreamcatchers for Tollywood movie sets as well. I went on to be featured in newspapers as well and the business evolved. I took it further by exploring art through the world of Mandalas and started taking workshops in the city which saw so many budding art enthusiasts come together. Further went on to take up quilling as a passion as well. I've conducted one on one workshops at : - The Salt House , Kolkata - Roastery Coffee House, Kolkata - The Leafy Affaire, Kolkata - Terminal 11, Kolkata - Online workshops
Google Classroom: A Beginner’s Workshop for Teachers by Guncha
Google Classroom is a Google entity and a massively enriching platform for teachers worldwide. It has several special features that try to replicate an offline classroom environment into an online one like classwork, assignments, evaluations and personal interaction. Teachers can take assessments and students can submit assignments with ease for further rectifications. Google classroom has also been linked with Google Meet to conduct online classes for the students, making it a personalised experience for each one. Lately, Google Classroom is being used by a lot of artists as well to teach art or dance or even Zumba as it provides a cohesive framework for all students of a particular batch to join the class and exchange their views and materials.
Want to teach English, Math, Art, Science, dance or Yoga? Google Classroom is the easiest solution, thanks to the classroom-like experience for you and your students.
About the instructor (in their own words)
Guncha Arora is an educator and has been professionally teaching online classes for over a year now.
- Google Classroom basics;
- Creating/deleting/editing/archiving a class;
- Linking Google Meet with Google Classroom;
- Sharing class code;
- Classwork section and allotting of online tasks and assignments;
- Correction of tasks after submission;
- Using Google classroom for various purposes;
Workshop Specific Details
- Participants must have:
- A laptop/PC with a good internet connection or a smartphone with the Google Classroom app installed;
- This workshop is intended for teachers/tutors/instructors used to holding offline classes;
- Instructions will be given in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app;
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email ID as the one you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications;
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
Ever since the pandemic hit us, everything went from offline mode to online mode. In this workshop, Google classroom basics and tips and tricks will be taught to help participants use this lovely Google asset to teach just about anything
- Beginner friendly
Please also suggest easier-to-find alternatives for materials wherever possible. The easier it is to arrange materials, the more likely people will want to attend. Laptop/ Desktop with good internet connectionMobile with Google Classroom app installed