Namaskar , "Great things are done by series of small things together ".... (vincent van gogh ).i truly believe in this , myself Alphee an Artist ( gifted by god ) and Art Educator . God created Artist because after god an artist can visualize and create thoughts in great work & can add life to it. As an Creative Artist I Do exhibitions, and have my private collection in India and abroad . I have done Masters in Drawing and painting , and created a record for myself in India Book Of Records ( 2019). I am associated with an International school and work as an Art Educator too. I am an experienced instructor have conducted many workshops for School kids, underprivileged kids ,working & non-working women and many more . I am part of a community Radio Station where I lead a program Art Manthan , ( we create ,learn & do workshops )all about art & creativity . Having experiences in Great workshops by DMRC, Faber castell, CAMLIN & so on... Art is each breath and life for me so , Lets have happy and creative learning together
Gond Art with Alphee
Gond Art is belongs to the largest Adivasi community of India, the Gonds. The Gonds traditionally painted in this style on the mud walls of their houses. Starting in the early 1980s, Gond Art began to turn into a new tradition of figurative and narrative visual art making use of a variety of modern media (such as acrylic paintings on canvas and ink drawings on paper). It’s a beautiful, vibrant, and colourful art form. In this workshop participants will be creating a beautiful wall painting, using the traditional Gond style.
Instructor, Alphee, is a Delhi-based artist and art educator. She is also an India book of records holder! Alphee has done a lot of art exhibitions and continues to do so even during the COVID period with virtual exhibitions.
- Background of the art form;
- Techniques of Gond art;
- Creating your own Gond painting;
- Discovering the beauty of nature through this art form;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- A4 size sheet (any light colour) – cut into 2 halves;
- Brush pens;
- Acrylic paints;
- Paint brush (size 0,1,2 – any one);
- Water container;
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.