Hi, I am Aishani Dhawan born and brought up in Ludhiana, Punjab and currently residing in Mumbai. I am a banker by profession and an artist by passion. I mainly work on graphics, doodling and mandala art. I am active mainly on instagram and facebook by the name "The Graph Palette" The Graph Pallete is a designing space which aims at converting your thoughts or imagination into reality and focus on the mantra : THINK.CREATE. INNOVATE! We provide customised products/ originals as well as prints of all the art work. The products range from visiting cards, e-invites, brochures, logos, stickers, pop sockets, mugs, t-shirts and many more.
Geometric Eye Mandalas with Aishani
Mandalas are the artwork of the East and widely used in many Eastern cultures but are strongly associated with Buddhism. They are used to represent cosmos and the wholeness of all the things. Mandalas are symmetrical and geometrical patterns which require full attention and patience to draw. It is also considered as a spiritual form of art and helps soothe and relax your mind, helps relieve all the stress and build patience.
About the Instructor (in their own words!):
I am Aishani Dhawan, founder of The Graph Palette. I am an artist by passion and a credit risk analyst by profession. The Graph Palette is a designing space which mainly works in graphic designing, doodling and mandala art. We aim at converting your thoughts or imagination into reality and focus on the mantra : THINK.CREATE. INNOVATE!.
- Introduction to the materials and mandala art;
- Learning basic patterns to fill in the mandala grids;
- Learning how to make the grids for a geometric mandala;
- Designing a geometric eye mandala;
- Participants must have:
- 2 drawing sheets;
- Black gel pen (any brand);
- The cover image has been created by the author and is representative of the topic however, the actual artwork taught during the webinar might differ.
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby during the workshop for aid;
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app;
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications;
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics;
I really enjoyed it ! And you are doing hood job by organising these classes .. its great to learn something new in this pandemic!!
- Ashima Singh
Everything was good. Can’t wait for more classes
- Sia Aggarwal
Everything was very well organised
- Shanaya Jain
It was an amazing workshop! I loved learning something new, geometric eye mandala 💕! Looking forward to more such interesting and creative workshops by bodhiroom!