I am a self learned artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art ,marble printing, madhubani art , pencil color portraits , abstract art and many more. Art has always been part of my life. I believe in "Do What You Love" and Art gives me wings to express myself with freedom , To me art is my teacher, meditation, therapy, happiness, story keeper, Guardian and my own way of dealing with life experiences. Through Art, The exploration is endless and I think you never stop learning from it.
Fluid Art with Jainee
Fluid art is a fun painting technique that involves using flowing acrylic paints on canvas resulting in mesmerising works of art. The art can be therapeutic when the different colours glide through the canvas. This is a guided art workshop that is beginner friendly. So take an art break with us and have a fun time.
Jainee is a self-taught artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art, Madhubani art, pencil colour portraits and abstract art. She believes in “doing what you love “and she wants to spread positivity through her art workshops.
- Introduction to fluid art;
- introduction to the materials;
- Painting techniques;
- Care instructions and wrap up;
- Guide for documenting and preserving the art work;
- Participants must have:
- 3-4 shades of acrylic colors;
- 1 MDF/canvas board as a base for the artwork (or any hard board);
- 4-5 disposable paper cups;
- Sticks (like ice cream sticks) to help mix the paint;
- Gloves (optional);
- Old newspapers/plastic sheets to completely cover the workspace to avoid a mess
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent/guardian nearby during the webinar.
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app;
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications;
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics;
I was desperately looking in for a fluid art workshop and I’m glad I found Jainee’s for a very reasonable price:) Surely worth the price!
Really liked it. Thanks.