I am a self learned artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art ,marble printing, madhubani art , pencil color portraits , abstract art and many more. Art has always been part of my life. I believe in "Do What You Love" and Art gives me wings to express myself with freedom , To me art is my teacher, meditation, therapy, happiness, story keeper, Guardian and my own way of dealing with life experiences. Through Art, The exploration is endless and I think you never stop learning from it.
Fluid Art with Jainee
The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
Fluid art is a fun painting technique that involves using flowing acrylic paints on canvas resulting in mesmerising works of art. The art can be therapeutic when the different colours glide through the canvas. This is a guided art workshop that is beginner friendly. So take an art break with us and have a fun time.
- Introduction to fluid art;
- introduction to the materials;
- Painting techniques;
- Care instructions and wrap up;
- Guide for documenting and preserving the art work;
Workshop Specific Details
- Participants must have:
- 4 shades of acrylic colors;
- 1 MDF/canvas board as a base for the artwork (or any hard board);
- 4 disposable paper cups;
- Sticks (like ice cream sticks) to help mix the paint;
- Fevicol (any transparent glue will work);
- hand Gloves (optional);
- Old newspapers/plastic sheets to completely cover the workspace to avoid a mess;
- This class is beginner-friendly.
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is comfortable with Hindi as well;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app;
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email ID as the one you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications;
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
Ticket for Fluid Art with Jainee₹300.00 Out of Stock