Weaving Dreams was my brainchild back in 2014 and has been evolving in small ways ever since. I started off by making Dreamcatchers for fun which later turned out to be something people wanted to buy. And I thought to myself "Hey! Why not?". That was the beginning of me making a few Dreamcatchers for Tollywood movie sets as well. I went on to be featured in newspapers as well and the business evolved. I took it further by exploring art through the world of Mandalas and started taking workshops in the city which saw so many budding art enthusiasts come together. Further went on to take up quilling as a passion as well. I've conducted one on one workshops at : - The Salt House , Kolkata - Roastery Coffee House, Kolkata - The Leafy Affaire, Kolkata - Terminal 11, Kolkata - Online workshops
Fluid Art on Coasters with Guncha
Fluid art is an extremely abstract and fun form of art that incorporates a variety of colours to be poured into a specific medium to create various patterns and textures that spruce up the entire medium. It is also known as ‘pouring art’ and involves various pouring techniques. This art form is highly stress relieving at the same time.
Instructor Guncha, founded Weaving Dreams India in 2014 to bring her art to the world. Apart from Mandala art, she specializes in Quilling and Dreamcatchers. Her Dreamcatchers have become famous by being features on the sets of several Tollywood movies! Before the lockdown she was also conducting workshops in Kolkata.
- Two techniques of pouring will be taught;
- Participants will learn how to liquefy paint in perfect proportion;
- In depth knowledge of various materials for more professional fluid art;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Acrylic paints of different colours;
- Pouring medium or nail polish remover;
- MDF board or canvas;
- Plastic cups;
- Plastic sheet or plastic bag;
- Gloves (optional);
- No prior skill or experience is required for this workshop;
- Instructions will be in English;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.