Fluid Art for Beginners
In these tough times, we are all seeking some sort of relief from the uncertainty and from the massive change in our lives. Art therapy is one such great method of relief. Instructor Jainee, brings you her love of fluid art to help you let your creative side out. Fluid art is simply the creation of abstract, yet beautiful art by manipulating the movement of fluid paint on a hard surface.
Jainee is a self-taught artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art , madhubani art, pencil colour portraits and abstract art. She believes in “doing what you love “and she wants to spread positivity through her art workshops.
- Introduction to the materials, set up and method
- Conceptualising your desired artwork
- Following along with instructor in bringing your art to life
- Care instructions and wrap up
- Participants must have: 3-4 shades of acrylic colors, 1 MDF/canvas board as a base for the artwork (or any hard board), 4-5 disposable paper cups, water, sticks (like ice cream sticks) to help mix the paint.
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good wifi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
- Susmita Kar
It was fun learning event with jainee
The overall experience was great We had learned about the techniques and how to make cells formation