Floral Doodling with Vibha
Doodling is the one art form that almost all of us have practiced at one time or another. Whether you’re bored in a classroom or a meeting, you inevitably end up creating something with your pen or pencil in the margins of your notebook. Doodling is pleasurable, immensely creative and can look fantastic when done well. Join us in this webinar as the instructor guides you through creating fun birthday gifts with your very own doodles adorning them.
Instructor, Vibha, is a visual artist from Mumbai, India. She is n alumnus of Rachana Sansad College of Applied Art and says that she’s a traditional old school artist but with the curiosity of a child. Vibha also teaches visualization to certificate course students in an art college in Mumbai. Vibha believes that art is freedom, art is healing and that art is an endeavour to make your version of creation because you are not bound by rules. You can check out her work on her Instagram handle @vibha.thakker.
- Understanding Doodling;
- Materials, tools and techniques;
- Learning different types of flower doodles;
- Understanding composition;
- Examples of different ways to stylize leaves and flowers;
- Participants must have:
- Any paper/ empty notebook;
- Pen (any black pen);
- Participants younger than the age of 16 must have the assistance of a parent or guardian nearby during the workshop.
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app;
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications;
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com;
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics;