Floral Art with Sanya
Drawing flowers is something everyone is introduced to at a very young age. We gradually start moving from an easy design to a more complex one and it is beautiful to see how just a simple structure can be turned into a complicated one. Floral art works as a therapy for some. Art in itself is a therapy that does wonders.
Instructor, Sanya loves everything art, be it drawing, painting, cooking or baking. She tries not to stick to one form or the other but rather to try different forms in order to explore and expand her knowledge.
- Basic techniques to draw a flower using just circles;
- Step by step instructions;
- Playing with different sizes gives you an idea how to draw within a given space;
- Examples of more complex designs will be given at the end;
- Participants must have:
- Fine liner 01 and 02 (microns)
- A4 sheets;
- Participants must be aged 15 years or older.
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app;
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications;
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics;
It was an amazing workshop. Loved the step by step instructions.
- Sakshi Sharma
Overall the event was nice, got to learn a new art form today! Hope to see more of such events in future.
- Nishikant Rekhe
It was a very nice workshop ..keep doing 👍