Faux Calligraphy with Hera
Calligraphy is the art of writing with an emphasis of the form, harmony and beauty of the letters themselves. Typically calligraphy requires special equipment including ink and special brushes. However, faux lettering is a close alternative that gives the impression of calligraphy with regular writing instruments that are available at home.
Instructor, Hera, is pursuing her Undergraduate degree from the University of Delhi. She has always been inclined towards art and exploring new sides of creativity. She loves sharing her experience and knowledge with others too. Fun fact : If you love sweet “Sooji Golgappa” you have much to discuss with her!
- Introduction to the art and equipment;
- Basic letters – small case and capital;
- Troubleshooting mistakes;
- Your own artistic flourishes;
- Participants must have:
- Sketch pen;
- Ruled sheets;
- Participants aged under 16 years must have a parent/guardian present nearby during the webinar.
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- The Instructor will also share worksheets to help participants continue their art after the workshop;
- Instructions will be in English;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app;
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications;
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics;
More details and creative ideas should have been shared.