My name is Ankit Ravindra Jain. A dedicated Son, husband to a Super Woman, a Government Servant by Profession and Communication Confidence Coach by Passion. I am on a mission to transform the lives of 100000 Students by handholding them to hone their Communication Skills and Public Speaking Skills to get them to the next level in their lives. Thereby helping them to capitalize on it and paving the way for students to crack interviews and get their dream job and for professionals to achieve the next level in their job or in their profession.
Effective Public Speaking with Ankit
Public speaking is a skill that adults use in their everyday lives whether it’s to make a presentation, speaking in a group, or just conveying their opinions in important meetings. Without burnished public speaking skills, it’s impossible to influence people and to make them notice you. Despite its importance, public speaking is rarely taught in our schools and thus many people grow up lacking the confidence to express themselves openly. In this webinar, the instructor will guide students and professionals in tools that can help them open up and have the confidence to approach public speaking without fear.
Ankit is a dedicated son, husband to a Super Woman, a government servant by profession, and a communication confidence coach by passion. His mission is to transform the lives of 100,000 students by handholding as they hone their communication skills and public speaking skills to get them to the next level in their lives. He wants to help students to pave the way for them to crack interviews and get their dream job and for professionals to achieve the next level in their job or in their profession.
- Basics of being a Public Speaker
- Learn the essential Platform Skills
- How to make an unforgettable presentation on stage
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in Hindi and English.
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
It was good, could have been better with some practical demonstration about the HOW part of theory.