I am a self-taught artist, and fell in love with Junk Journaling two years ago. This art has helped me and my students in enhancing creativity & imagination, and in attaining mindfulness. It is because of these positive results, that I felt the need to make others aware of the art and inculcating it in their daily lives.
Discover Yourself with Junk Journaling
Journal-making might seem redundant in this electronic world, but in fact this Do-It-Yourself craft-form ticks all your creative requirements and leaves you with a sense of satisfaction at having created something with your own hands. It goes without saying that these personalized journals make great gifts as well!
Instructor, Kumudini, has studied English Literature in her post-graduation, and now she is working as a freelance content and social media strategist. She’s been junk journaling for over two years now, and she thinks that it’s all that she would ever need to stay happy. She believes that journaling is one art that stays with a person forever, and they always get back to it.
- Basic tips and tricks of junk journaling;
- Enhancing creativity through the craft;
- Basic doodling;
- How to make junk journaling a part of your life;
- Learn who you are during the process;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- A journal (or a sheet would do as well)
- Coloured sheets;
- Old newspaper;
- Sketch pens/ black pen;
- No prior skill or experience is required for this workshop;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.