Namaskar , "Great things are done by series of small things together ".... (vincent van gogh ).i truly believe in this , myself Alphee an Artist ( gifted by god ) and Art Educator . God created Artist because after god an artist can visualize and create thoughts in great work & can add life to it. As an Creative Artist I Do exhibitions, and have my private collection in India and abroad . I have done Masters in Drawing and painting , and created a record for myself in India Book Of Records ( 2019). I am associated with an International school and work as an Art Educator too. I am an experienced instructor have conducted many workshops for School kids, underprivileged kids ,working & non-working women and many more . I am part of a community Radio Station where I lead a program Art Manthan , ( we create ,learn & do workshops )all about art & creativity . Having experiences in Great workshops by DMRC, Faber castell, CAMLIN & so on... Art is each breath and life for me so , Lets have happy and creative learning together
Decorative Face Masks with Alphee
The COVID crisis is dragging on past what we all thought was possible. But as they say, ‘when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!’ In this case, our ever-present face masks are the lemons and colorful, customized ‘art masks’ are the lemonade! In this workshop, participants will learn how they can decorate, paint and personalize their own face masks so that their personalities can stand out even when their faces are half-hidden.
Instructor, Alphee, is a Delhi-based artist and art educator. She is also an India book of records holder! Alphee has done a lot of art exhibitions and continues to do so even during the COVID period with virtual exhibitions.
- Creating simple easy motifs;
- Creating, birds, flowers, leaves on the mask;
- Abstract learning;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Cotton or any plain cloth mask;
- Acrylic paints;
- Paint brushes (0,1,2,3);
- Water container;
- Rough pages x 2;
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.