Hi there ;) I'm a 2nd year architecture and design student. I have been crafting and making DIY projects for over nine years now. I'm best known for my crepe paper flowers. I also love decor and creating things to fill up every nook and corner of my space. Creativity is my escape :)
Crepe Paper Flowers with Benita
Don’t you love flowers? But growing and maintaining them, that too inside a house, is so hard! Crepe paper flowers are a very intriguing and fun do-it-yourself craft (DIY) that can quickly amp up your space and add a natural element to your home. Not only that, maybe you can give a flower (or a bunch of them) to your special someone. The best part is that this particular bouquet will never wither or dry! Sounds awesome right? In this workshop, you will learn how to make your own realistic looking flowers to use for various occasions.
About the Instructor (in their own words)
I’m an architecture and design student. I love working with paper and making DIY projects and decor. I have been crafting for 9 years now. I’m best known for my crepe paper flowers.
- Basics and hacks of using crepe paper;
- Making realistic petals;
- Making a stem and leaves;
- Floral arrangements and different ways to use these flowers;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Liquid glue e.g. Fevicol;
- 2 x Crepe paper (one in green, other in any colour of your choice) – link;
- Green floral tape/green coloured paper (home substitute);
- A small ball of cotton (optional);
- No prior experience is required for participants;
- Instructions will be in English;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.