I am a self learned artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art ,marble printing, madhubani art , pencil color portraits , abstract art and many more. Art has always been part of my life. I believe in "Do What You Love" and Art gives me wings to express myself with freedom , To me art is my teacher, meditation, therapy, happiness, story keeper, Guardian and my own way of dealing with life experiences. Through Art, The exploration is endless and I think you never stop learning from it.
Charcoal Art with Jainee
Since ancient times, charcoal has been used to create dramatic and realistic drawings. Be it cave paintings or modern art, charcoal is the most versatile tool for creating stunning masterpieces as it produces refined texture both on paper as well as on canvas . It allows one to play and enjoy the art and its various tones and shades. With a simple piece of charcoal even an amateur can create the unimaginable.
Jainee is a self-taught artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art, Madhubani art, pencil colour portraits and abstract art. She believes in “doing what you love “and she wants to spread positivity through her art workshops.
- Introduction to charcoal art;
- Step by step techniques to use charcoal;
- Understand and recreate the tonal effects;
- Different types of strokes;
- Charcoal blending;
- Shadows and texture shading;
- Tips and tricks to preserve your charcoal art;
- Participants must have:
- Drawing paper (minimum A5 size);
- Charcoal pencils;
- Charcoal sticks;
- Blending stumps or cotton buds;
- Participants must be aged 12 years or older.
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby during the workshop for aid;
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app;
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications;
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com;
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics;
Learnt the technique. Explanation was good and friendly atmosphere.