I am a freelance artist and interior designer, I always interested in art, I love to explore different art for example -Doodling, Design Exercise, Design Process, Painting etc. My Instagram handle is @creativeclass2 Thank you Shanu Agarwal
Character Shape Doodles with Shanu
This workshop is about the story telling through your doodle art. Doodling is a free hand art form. There are no rules to be followed; different artists use their imaginations or creativity differently in this art form. In this workshop participants will also look at how to observe things and then mix and match observations and imagination.
Character doodling is about creating your own characters from shapes or using any live example like furniture, people. You can add and subtract any element in your character doodle, you can build a story out of it (like we see in cartoons).
About the Instructor (in their own words)
I am a freelance artist and interior designer. I’ve always been interested in art. I love to explore different arts for example – doodling, design exercises, design process, painting etc. My Instagram handle is @creativeclass2.
- What is doodling?;
- Elements of doodling;
- Character breakdown;
- Idea generation;
- Observation breakdown;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- 3 everyday objects (e.g. brush, glass, headphones, mug etc.)
- This workshop is beginner-friendly;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
- I am a freelance artist and interior designer, I always interested in art, I love to explore different art for example -Doodling, Design Exercise, Design Process, Painting etc. My Instagram handle is @creativeclass2 Thank you Shanu Agarwal
- Beginner Friendly
PenPaper2-3 object (for example -brush.glass.headphones,mug)
- Ticket Sales and does not allows plagiarism