Self- taught Artist Painter ( watercolors, acrylics, soft pastels) ,charcoal artist, calligraphy artist , architecture student and i am always keen to learn new arts
Brush Pen Calligraphy with Unnati
Calligraphy is the way to express yourself beautifully through colours, bounce and flourishes incorporated in your writings. It is also a kind of meditation that helps you with focus and patience. It is very versatile art and has always been evolving over time. It has 3 dimensions – it is a fine art, a craft and a literary art. It has its origin in Ancient China during the Shang Dynasty however, western scripts originated in Phoenicia (1200 BC).
About the Instructor (in their own words)
I am an architecture student with keen interest in arts and crafts since I was 6 years old. I have tried many new art forms since then and with time my interest took deep roots within arts and now I want to spread art and creativity. It is a form which anyone can do easily with practice and some correct techniques
- Basic drills for calligraphy;
- Miniscules (small alphabets);
- Words and phrases;
- Bouncing words;
- Scale and proportion;
- Watercolour backgrounds;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Notebook with boxes instead of lines ( like primary school maths notebooks) / practice sheets ( you can download and print 5-6 sheets on 100 gsm paper);
- 2 x A4 white sheets;
- Large size brush pen (preferably black) – Amazon link 1;
- OR a round brush with black water colour;
- Different colours water-based markers / brush pens – Amazon link 2;
- White gel pen- Amazon link 3;
- Any round paint brush;
- Any kind of plastic sheets or plastic wrap (A4 size);
- Any container / bowl half filled with water;
- No prior skill or experience is required for this workshop;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.