Calligraphy artist, watercolor artist, card maker and a crocheter. I have been crocheting for the last 9 years. I started my journey as a crafter by card making. When I started receiving orders for custom messages in cards , I felt the need to learn Calligraphy . And hence started my love for letters. I practice brush calligraphy, modern calligraphy, copperplate and spencerian script
Beginner’s Wreath Drawing with Disha
Wreath drawing could be described as learning to draw leaves, flowers, fruits, twigs and foliage and using them all together in a circular pattern to form a ring. Wreaths have religious meanings especially in the context of European Christianity but in this class, participants will learn to illustrate the plant-based patterns and create their own wreaths. Wreaths can be used on cards, notecards, project works or one can create an artwork using wreath.
About the Instructor (in their own words)
I’m a calligraphy artist. I practice brush calligraphy, pointed pen modern calligraphy, copper-plate and Spencerian scripts. I also teach brush calligraphy to beginners. I also practice watercolour painting and crochet.
- Learn to draw different patterns of leaves, flowers and foliage;
- About different types of wreaths;
- Use the patterns learnt to create your own unique wreath.
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Compass (or bangle/ round plate to make circle);
- 2 sheets of blank white paper;
- Black ball pen or micron pen;
- Sketch pens (optional);
- No prior skill or experience is required for this workshop;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.