I am a watercolour artist and a teacher since last 10 years..I love to paint and teach and simplify art for art enthusiastics.I have worked with all age groups in my varioys workshops.I would love to teach people watercolours through bodhirooms platform.
Beginner’s Watercolour Landscapes with Shruti
Watercolour painting is one of the first artforms we’re all taught, partly because of the ease with which one can obtain watercolours and start using them, but also because watercolours lend themselves to colourful portraits and landscapes that look great!
About the Instructor (in their own words)
I am a watercolour artist teaching and conducting workshops for the last many years. Although I have worked in almost all mediums of colours ,watercolours have been my passionate corner. I believe no one is perfect and art is always what you create out of your passion towards the subject. I always tell my students that a picture is never perfect or right or wrong ..it is perfect only if it pleases you as an artist. So love painting and keep creating.
- Placement of nature elements;
- Information on supplies;
- Colour study;
- Merging of colours;
- Techniques related to watercolours;
- Blending of colours;
- Final picture;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Watercolour paper or any cartridge paper;
- Or any paper slightly high in GSM;
- Rough cloth;
- Clear water bowl;
- No prior skill or experience is required for this workshop;
- Instructions will be in English;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.