I'm Geetanjali currently pursuing my final year of graduation from University of Delhi. I recently started an art account on instagram by @craftic_echoes . I have always been an art enthusiast since my school days. I have been quilling since I was in class 8th but started doing it regularly from last year. I exhibited my handmade products for sale few months back. I would love to share my journery and knowledge with others. I can teach quilling in any form like jewellery, keyrings, typography, cards, bookmarks etc. I also do brush calligraphy, and have tried my hands on several other artforms like Acrylic pouring, painting, card making, Dreamcatcher, mandalas etc.
Beginner’s Faux Calligraphy with Geetanjali
Calligraphy is the art of writing words beautifully using specially designed nibs and pens. Specifically, faux or fake calligraphy is an imitation of traditional calligraphy that creates the same effect using fine liners, sketches, pencils or pens.
Geetanjali is currently pursuing her final year of graduation from University of Delhi. She has an art account on instagram (@craftic_echoes). She has been an art enthusiast since her school days and has even exhibited her handmade products for sale in the past. Apart from quilling she is also proficient in brush calligraphy, and has tried her hands on several other artforms like acrylic pouring, painting, card making, dreamcatchers, mandalas etc.
- Introduction to the art and tools;
- Basic strokes;
- Lowercase Alphabets;
- Uppercase Alphabets;
- Word formation;
- Common mistakes and tips;
- Reference sheets will be provided after the workshop!
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Ruled sheets/notebook;
- Pen/ sketch-pens;
- No prior skill or experience is required for this workshop;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.