Hi, I am Apoorva, BA by profession and artist by passion.Drawing, painting and coloring is my hobby since childhood and I found it as meditative therapy. It relaxes me from the hustle bustle of life and provides me some 'me' time. So I usually spend my weekends creating some paintings. I want to spread this therapy to the maximum people I can to provide some relaxation during this pendamic. You can see my work on my instagram handle https://www.instagram.com/leisurestorys/
Beginner’s Dot Art with Apoorva
Creating dot art can be almost a meditative practice. With this art form, one can create a beautiful painting that one will get immersed in.
About the Instructor (in their own words)
Hi, I am Apoorva, BA by profession and artist by passion. Drawing, painting and colouring have been my hobbies since childhood and I find them meditative. Art relaxes me from the hustle bustle of life and give me some ‘me’ time. So I usually spend my weekends creating some paintings. I want to spread this therapy to as many people as I can to provide some relaxation during this pandemic. You can see my work at my instagram handle Instagram page.
- Introduction to dot art;
- Different tools used in art form;
- How to make the dots;
- Create a beautiful painting using dot art;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Drawing Sheet or canvas;
- Acrylic colours;
- 1x flat brush/a piece of sponge;
- 3x Q-tips/ear buds;
- Sharpened pencil;
- Match stick;
- Zero number round brush;
- No prior skill or experience is required for this workshop;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
Dot Art is like a meditative theory. Using this one can create a beautiful painting that one will get immersed into it.
- Beginner Friendly
Drawing Sheet or canvasAcrylic colours1 Flat brush/a piece of spongeQ-tip/ear buds (2-3)Sharpened Pencilmatchstickzero no round brush