I am Vibha, a visual artist from Mumbai, India. An alumnus of Rachana Sansad College of Applied Art; I am a traditional old school artist with the mind of a child. I also teach visualization to certificate course students in an art college in Mumbai. I believe art is freedom. Art is healing. Art is to make your version of the creation because you are not bound with rules. -Check my work on instagram @vibha.thakker -For video tutorials, check my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHMHyNnBjkNnowWnNt1IY5w
Beginner Zen Doodling with Vibha
Zen Doodling is the art of drawing designs using patterns. In this workshop, participants will take an illustration and fill it with geometrical patterns to create soothing art pieces. Participants will learn about composition and balance while Zen Doodling.
About the Instructor (in their own words)
Instructor, Vibha, is a visual artist from Mumbai, India. She is an alumnus of Rachana Sansad College of Applied Art and says that she’s a traditional old school artist but with the curiosity of a child. Vibha also teaches visualization to certificate course students in an art college in Mumbai. Vibha believes that art is freedom, art is healing and that art is an endeavour to make your version of creation because you are not bound by rules. You can check out her work on her Instagram handle @vibha.thakker.
- Learn to make unique zen patterns;
- Incorporate patterns in various illustrations;
- Find your own style;
- Create your own art using techniques learned;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Paper (A4 size);
- Drawing pen/ sketch pen;
- No prior experience is required for participants;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
Zendoodling is the art of drawing designs using patterns . We will take an illustration and fill it with patterns. We will learn about composition and balance while Zendoodling.
- BEGINNER FRIENDLY
Please also suggest easier-to-find alternatives for materials wherever possible. The easier it is to arrange materials, the more likely people will want to attend. Paper (A4 size);Pencil;Eraser;Drawing pen/ sketch pen;