I am a self-taught artist, and fell in love with Junk Journaling two years ago. This art has helped me and my students in enhancing creativity & imagination, and in attaining mindfulness. It is because of these positive results, that I felt the need to make others aware of the art and inculcating it in their daily lives.
Beginner Poetry Writing with Kumudini
- Notebook/ paper
Saying a lot in few words is what poetry is all about. If you already write poetry and want to improve, or if you want to start writing poetry, this workshop is for you!
About the Instructor (in their own words)
Being a writer and art educator, I have always found poetry to be the best way to express my thoughts. I have been writing for over eight years now, and have explored the different aspects of writing.
- Incorporating a theme into poetry;
- Making use of rhythm and rhyme;
- How to write poems effectively;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- No prior skill or experience is required for this workshop;
- Instructions will be in English. The instructor is also comfortable with Hindi;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
Saying a lot in few words is what poetry is all about. If you write poetry and want to improve it, or if you want to start writing it, this workshop is for you!
- Notebook/ paper