Hi, I am Apoorva, BA by profession and artist by passion.Drawing, painting and coloring is my hobby since childhood and I found it as meditative therapy. It relaxes me from the hustle bustle of life and provides me some 'me' time. So I usually spend my weekends creating some paintings. I want to spread this therapy to the maximum people I can to provide some relaxation during this pendamic. You can see my work on my instagram handle https://www.instagram.com/leisurestorys/
Acrylic Painting for Beginners with Apoorva
Acrylics are a type of paint that are very fast to dry and give an attractive look to the painting. They are also very easy to use. All you need is the technique to use them and participants will learn the basic techniques in this workshop.
Instructor, Apoorva is a self-taught artist who believes she is still growing her skills. She loves to explore new art forms.
- Basics of acrylics;
- Different tools for using acrylics;
- Colour mixing;
- Painting ‘full moon night’ painting using acrylics;
Workshop Specific Points:
- Participants must have:
- Acrylic colours (cobalt blue, light blue, yellow, light green, dark green, black, white);
- Flat brush (11 number);
- Round brush (0 number);
- Small piece of foam or sponge;
- Masking tape;
- Mini canvas (4″x 4″);
- This workshop is beginner-friendly;
- Instructions will be in English;
Other Important Points
- The image used in promotions and workshop details cover is for representation and may or may not be the exact work taught in the workshop. In the case of arts or crafts workshops, the image used is of an original work created by the instructor unless specifically stated;
- Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian nearby to help them out if needed;
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- Bodhiroom does not record its webinars;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
Full Moon Night
- Beginner Friendly
Acrylic colors(cobalt blue, light blue, yellow, light green, dark green, black, white) (Amazon link: https://amzn.to/32B585A)A flat brush(11 number)Round Brush (0 number)A small piece of foam or spongeMasking TapeMini Canvas (4"* 4")