I am a self learned artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art ,marble printing, madhubani art , pencil color portraits , abstract art and many more. Art has always been part of my life. I believe in "Do What You Love" and Art gives me wings to express myself with freedom , To me art is my teacher, meditation, therapy, happiness, story keeper, Guardian and my own way of dealing with life experiences. Through Art, The exploration is endless and I think you never stop learning from it.
Abstract Portraits with Jainee
Abstract portrait is a type of portrait art which, by virtue of the way it’s painted, gives the subject of the portrait a dynamic expression. This art form incorporates many different artistic influences and combines these to create something more than just a simple portrait.
Jainee is a self-taught artist innovating with various art forms like fluid art , madhubani art, pencil colour portraits and abstract art. She believes in “doing what you love “and she wants to spread positivity through her art workshops.
- Basics of portrait sketching;
- Selection of colour scheme;
- Shading techniques and amalgamation of colours;
- Creating expressions according to the theme;
- Adding details, textures and letters in layers.
- Participants must have:
- Colour pencils or crayon colours
- A4 size drawing paper
- You don’t need any prior experience to attend this webinar, just an eager mind would do;
- Instructions will be in Hindi and English.
- You will require a laptop with a functional microphone and webcam to join the webinar. If you intend to join on your mobile, you will need to download the free Google Meet app.
- You must have a good WiFi speed of at least 5 Mbps. A 4G connection will not suffice!
- Process: After you have purchased your ticket, you will be sent a calendar invite for the webinar within a day. This calendar invite will be sent on the same email id as you have used while purchasing the ticket. Please do remember to RSVP! On the Friday prior to the webinar, you will be added to a WhatsApp group created for the webinar to facilitate communications.
- Please note that Bodhiroom only refunds the ticket price in case of cancellation on part of the organiser. There is no refund in case the participant is unable to attend and no possibility of re-using the ticket for another workshop;
- For any queries/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that instructors’ opinions are their own. Bodhiroom is not involved in content for workshops and encourages participants to do their own due diligence on workshop topics.
Session was good except the poor video connection the first day, 2nd day was fine. Jainee is good with her skills and teachings. Improvement required : 1. Trainer should be much audible, trainer setup / sheet should be more visible. 2. Coloring part needs more stepwise directions as beginners can't match the skills and the speed.